(Westfield, Mass): (John Latka & Co.), 1985. Illustrated. First Edition. Original Cloth. 8vo., 215, (15)pp. Near Fine.
Illustrated. Limited to 300 copies. Former owner's typed name on a label inside the front cover (2" x 1") else a near fine copy. Published posthumously by the 250th Anniversary Committee of Blandford from the manuscript which was given to the town upon Wood's death in 1942. Wood was the author of "Taverns and Turnpikes of Blandford" (1908), "Ulster Scots and Blandford Scouts" (1928) and "Soldiers and Sailors of the Revolution From Blandford" (1933).